TWFG Field Manager
The TWFG Field Manager position is an additional independent contractor relationship for a qualified existing TWFG branch office owner who is willing to assume responsibility for two key areas:
- Recruiting New TWFG Exclusive Branches
- Local TWFG Exclusive Branch Training and Support
A successful Field Manager should possess the following qualifications and background:
- Minimum five years’ experience in insurance sales management, agency ownership, field management or acceptable combination of experience and background.
- Minimum two years as TWFG branch office.
- Minimum $2,000,000 branch agency premium
- Professional commercial office space with appropriate TWFG branding and signage
- Minimum of one full time, dedicated, TWFG appointed licensed staff (CSR, Producer) for branch office.
A successful TWFG Field Manager should consistently recruit new branch owners to grow their territory. Field Managers should establish growth goals for the number of new branches as well as look at new and existing branches for premium growth on an annual basis. By working closely with the home office and developing business and marketing plans they can accomplish these goals.
Training TWFG Exclusive Branch Training and Support
Field Managers train and develop new branch agents as well as manage existing branches. Field Managers coordinate with local insurance carrier territory marketing representatives, maintain current knowledge of market trends, underwriting issues and identify opportunities within their territory.
Field Managers provide support as needed through staff, facilitating conference calls, sales and product training meetings, conduct branch office audits and oversee the operations of the branch offices within their territory.