Texas Territory Assignments
Jennifer Divine | IS Agency Relationship Manager for North TX
- Joined TWFG May 2011
- 20+ years of insurance experience as an agency owner, underwriter, and marketing manager on the Retail, MGA and Carrier side
- Her extensive background provides the expertise to assist our agents in building a strong, profitable branch.
- Ms. Divine holds a TX Property & Casualty, Life, Accident, Health & HMO license
Diane McMayon | IS Agency Relationship Manager for South TX
- Joined TWFG November 2013
- 31 Years’ insurance experience. Diane began her insurance carrier right out of high school working with an independent agent, and for the last 27 years in various roles at Travelers.
- Extensive experience training and consulting agents to grow production and maintain high retention
- Ms. McMayon holds a TX Property & Casualty license
General Agency Director
Yolanda Crombie | Director TWFG General Agency
- Joined TWFG May 2013
- 20+ years of insurance experience on both the carrier and retail sides of the business
- Successful in sales and marketing, and insurance agency start up and development
- Responsible for the growth and management of TWFG General Agency
- Holds P&C License for TX
General Agency ARMs
Mitchell Brown | General Agency ARM for SE-TX, S-TX, C-TX & W-TXS
- Joined TWFG 2011; in 2013 achieved the AINS designation (Associate in General Insurance)
- Fifteen year US Army Veteran of both the Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns; Awarded the Combat Infantryman’s Badge, two Bronze Stars and the Purple Heart
- Taught Leadership, Training Management and Military Science at Kansas State University for 3 Years
- Graduated from Thomas Edison State College 2007. Lean Six Sigma certified
- Holds P&C License for TX
Texas Branch Field Managers
Chris Foreman | TX Branch Owner and Field Manager
- Joined TWFG in Jan. 2008
- Mr. Foreman has been in the insurance industry for 18 years.
- He started with an independent insurance agency in 1996 in Clinton Tennessee, and then left to work for Safeco in 1998 as a marketing director. In 2000, he moved to Texas and joined AAA Texas as an insurance agent and then transitioned into management.
- Mr. Foreman has been part of the million dollar club every year since being with TWFG.
- Mr. Foreman holds P&C licenses in TX, LA and KY.
Jenny Xu | TX Branch Owner and Field Manager
- Joined TWFG as a Branch owner August 2005
- Ms. Xu has over 17 years of insurance experience and prior to joining TWFG was an Allstate agent
- Jenny has a passion with any endeavor she undertakes, and believes “When you care, everything will fall into place”.
- Ms. Xu holds a TX Property & Casualty, Life & Health, and Security Series 7 license.